Thursday, 29 January 2009

Time is Ticking

In less then 3 weeks we will be in Australia. I can't believe it is all getting so final and close. It still feels like I am just going on a holiday there. We are selling off all our things at the moment including a car. Unfortunately, the head gasket blew last night so any money we do make with that will go to repairing it. Talk about BAD timing. I have 2 more days of work, moving out day is Monday 9th February, Oliver has his farewell party with his friends this Friday, mine is next week and hubby's is the weekend before we fly out.

Oh.My.God

12 comments:

mummabee said...

Oh my goodness - only 3 weeks to go! Wow, it's so close - does it feel real yet?

Amanda said...

My goodness it's so exciting Simone! Your last few weeks will go in a blur.

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

That's so exciting. I'll make sure Sydney is ready for you. x

Amy said...

Wow!! Its all about to happen.

What a bummer about the car - gggrr!
xox

KH said...

Wow! It's all happening! Have you decided where you're going to live?

Krysbrem said...

Not too much longer now Simone. Bet it still feels like a dream and am sure it will until you arrive.

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! You will love it! Australia is the best country in the whole wide world! hugs xx

Penelope said...

God that's gone so fast!

Can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

I wish I had a move date so I could truly join you in your evident excitement! I'm just stuck in the apprehension of not knowing when I'll move, but knowing it HAS to be soon!

Seeker said...

Time flies....

Hope you're achiving what you want.

xoxo

Katy said...

It is going to fly!! It will be great to have you back in the country!!

ginchyworld said...

Wow, that's brilliant. I can't believe it's less than 3 weeks to go now. And you catch the end of summer when you get there, brilliant :)