Monday, 2 February 2009

Let It Snow Let It Snow Let It Snow







We don't get much snow here in Dorset. This is the most we have had in the 6 years I have been living here. It was quite thick and I must say, nice! But gosh, it is so cold. And to think the snow has put England, particularly London at a standstill. No trains, tubes or even some planes were able to make it to their destination.

PS The above weather conditions have caused concern for going out tonight for the other girls so it has been postponed for tomorrow night. Damn, I was looking forward to a couple of wines.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Real snow is so lovely (though only in small doses I hear) I am SO hoping we get a couple of falls across the top of the Blue Mountains this year, it will be the first time David and the kids ever see it.

mondocherry said...

The pictures have been all over the news here - London looks beautiful in the snow! My Grandma lives in the south of Dorset and she said they have hardly had any snow unfortunately. Enjoy it while you can!
Clare

Amy said...

Oh that is just beautiful! What cute cute pics too!

Hope you still get your girls drinks!

Katy said...

Oh wow, that's amazing!! And look how much O has grown!!!

Kahlee said...

Look at that little face! He's so big now! xoxo