That is pretty much what I have right now Simone! Very easy to do!
really? great minds. I had it done today. it is totally different but hopefully manageable. everything looks much better on katie holmes though.
So did you get the look you wanted???This is nice an seems not to be very hard to work.xoxo
We need photos!I love that cut. :)
Woot. I bet it will look spectacular and also will be great for the warmer weather you're heading into :)
Oh love that cut. I agree everything looks good on katie holmes. I am in love with a whimsy hair do michelle williams has at the moment but I'm just not sure if I can pull it off.we definitely need photos.
I agree, we want photos! :)
so how did it go?
Hey, how did it turn out? Must see!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
That is pretty much what I have right now Simone! Very easy to do!
really? great minds. I had it done today. it is totally different but hopefully manageable. everything looks much better on katie holmes though.
So did you get the look you wanted???
This is nice an seems not to be very hard to work.
xoxo
We need photos!
I love that cut. :)
Woot. I bet it will look spectacular and also will be great for the warmer weather you're heading into :)
Oh love that cut. I agree everything looks good on katie holmes. I am in love with a whimsy hair do michelle williams has at the moment but I'm just not sure if I can pull it off.
we definitely need photos.
I agree, we want photos! :)
so how did it go?
Hey, how did it turn out? Must see!
Post a Comment