Friday, 16 January 2009

Day in the Life of Mummy Goff at Work

7.00am - Writing a Letter to notify Child Care that we will be finishing soon. (Printer is broken)
7.30am - Getting ready for work
8.00am - bags are packed and ready to go
8.14am - leaving 1 minute early.
8.20am - Dropping Oliver off at child care
9.00am - arriving at work.
9.30am - checking emails and the morning coffee
12.30pm - lunch break and a quick trip to the local supermarket
To buy Oliver a new drink bottle.
1.00pm - back at the office and left over beef curry for lunch
3.00pm - afternoon tea. Oops
6.00pm - watching in the night garden before bath
7.00pm - while daddy baths Oliver, Mummy gets to have a shower and wash her hair
9.00pm - washing up as hubby cooked.

PS I am off to the hairdresser this weekend. I was going to wait until the end of the month but I can't wait any longer. Stay tuned for a before and after shot.

6 comments:

Girly-Girl said...

Thanks for sharing. I love seeign your day in photos.

Not loving it being dark at 8am though! Gah! I've actually forgotten what it's like to have different sunrises and sunsets.

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

I can't believe it's so dark at that time. Wowsers.

I am looking forward to the haircut. It feels great. x

Amy said...

I was impressed at the dark too! I remember being in England in Summer though and it not getting dark till 11pm.. crazy either way!

Cant wait for your haircut pics!

Krysbrem said...

Not too many more of those days left now Simone, you will be able to start the day in the SUNSHINE :)

Danielle said...

Love getting a sneak peek into your day. Your dress is gorgeous, is that the one from the sales?

Simone said...

haha yes, i bought it at the monsoon sales.