- I have never ever had my hair permed. I remember when I was 13ish, I wanted to be like all my friends and get it done but my mother would never let me. I have a natural curl anyway so it would have been crazy for me to get it done but you know the feeling at that age and you want to copy everyone else. It was the mid 80's and everyone had the spiral perms.
- I like to read magazines and newspapers from back to front. I don't know why but I usually scan all the pictures and then go back and read the articles.
- I have never had my legs waxed. It is bad enough getting my eyebrows waxed. It always hurts so I don't want to put myself through that with my legs. I much prefer shaving them, it is quicker and cheaper.
- I started drinking coffee when I was about 15. I never had tasted it before. I used to play tennis most Wednesday and Friday evenings and sit and drink tea and coffee in the breaks with all the older women. Now, I can't go without my morning tea or coffee. It is weird, if it is a working day, I normally drink coffee. If it is a home day with Oliver, it is tea.
- I love eating lambs kidneys. It is a Christmas tradition of my Dad's family where they eat this for breakfast on Christmas Day. Dad also makes it every now and again throughout the year and always when I go home to visit, it is on my menu list. Kidneys and rissoles.
- I bite my finger nails. I always have. I have grown them twice. Once for my year 12 graduation and the other time for my wedding. I have tried a few other times but failed. I had them long for a while after our wedding, until i fell pregnant. As I am a born worrier, I started biting them as I was constantly worrying that the baby was going to be OK.
Thursday, 13 November 2008
Six Things
Here are 6 things you might or might not know about me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment