Saturday, 22 November 2008

Visa is Approved

Over £1000 later.

Police checks, full medical, chest x ray, and hiv test.

I can now say my husband is allowed into the country permanently to work.

I'm so excited, I just can't hide it.....

7 comments:

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!

Yeahhhh! So excited. xx

Anonymous said...

That is such brilliant news - I know how good the feeling is. Australia here you come!

nellbe said...

What wonderful news!!

Lavender said...

Congratulations. Visas applications can be awful. You must be pretty chuffed.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful. I'm curious to know how long did the process take? All up?

Simone said...

8 weeks all up. it was quite quick. i was told to allow up to 12.it would have been quicker only we had to wait a couple of weeks to get in for the medical and then get the results sent back to immigration.

it was pretty straight forward once we gave them all the info.

Anonymous said...

Interesting... Thanks.