Wednesday, 24 February 2010

29 Weeks

Wowey. Time is flying by now. I can't get over how quick actually. The first few months dragged on and on and on. Now, I am in my 29th week without blinking an eyelid. However, I am certainly getting ready for this baby to come out with all the pain I am suffering this time around. My pelvis feels like it is going to drop far into the sky and never coming back. Standing up from sitting on the floor is such a routine for me and I even have to get the little man to help me up. He is such a little champion and going to make the best big brother a little baby could dream of. He kisses my tummy or should I say blows raspberries and then falls into a stupor of giggles. So cute.

Life as a whale living in Sydney is so different to being a whale and living in England at this time of the year. The heat is exhausting and not to mention hot when you are carrying an extra couple {or more} kilos of weight around and everynow and again having to carry a 13.5kg toddler on my hip. Oh the joys. I feel like I am 80 sometimes and look forward to the day the baby comes out {most probably from the side entrance this time around}. Though, when this said baby finally arrives, I will probably wishing it was back in me as we still are not organised, we still want to move and we still have no name.

Yes, it is driving me batty and everytime we have the conversation, I end up in tears. Oliver has opted for the baby to be called Oliver 2, thanks to his Daddy suggesting this. Hopefully we will come to an agreement soon and god hope we don't want to try for baby number 3 because that poor child will end up nameless I am sure.

5 comments:

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

Wow! You look so beautiful.

I know your taste in names. I hope you have a girl because I love that name that you love. Whatever the baby ends up being called, I know it's going to be a beautiful name. xx

Mammamusing said...

Wow look at you!

You look beautiful!

xox

Joanna said...

If its any consolation we didn't get to our final shortlist until the end of the pregnancy. Richard is sooooo stubborn when it comes to names. Maybe its an English thing lol?

You are looking amazing though!

x

Claire said...

Oh you look so lovely!

I heard of one friend who they didnt decide on a name till after he was born so you still have a bit of time :) But I can imagine the worry!

Unknown said...

WOW you are looking gorgeous and far from looking 80 years old for 29 weeks