My sisters are in Hawaii at the moment. Mum is looking after the house and the pets. All was going well until yesterday. Mum decided to have some R&R to escape and go to the movies. She came home just after lunch to find the house had been broken into. They took the car, the TV, laptop, loads of jewellery and many more things that Mum and I don't recognise as missing. I am sure when my sisters return that they will notice more things.
How brave are these people to break into someone's house in broad daylight and run the risk of being caught. Brave. Stupid. Desperate. I don't know but all I know is that it isn't the first home to be broken into and it won't be the last.
Poor Mum was shaken. I hate to leave her alone in the house so have asked my Aunty to stay with her. That's the worst thing. Staying there at night knowing someone has been in the house but thankfully, it wasn't when anyone was there.
And the scary thing is, it takes something like this to make you more aware and less blaze about security. Bloody criminals.
No comments:
Post a Comment