My little man went off to 'school' with nota care in the world. I tore myself away from him while he went straight for the toys to play. Apparently he had a good day. When I picked him up that afternoon, he was quite emotional when he saw me and did start to cry. Happy tears though. We had a big cuddle and talked about his day. He enjoyed it and even wanted to go to school the next day {Saturday}. He has been talking about it a lot since then so let's hope the enjoyment stays and we don't get any tears at drop off. I know he is in good hands so I have to just relax and enjoy myself. Right?
What did I do on my day off, hear you ask. I went shopping. I shopped up a storm for the 'almost here in 12 weeks' arrival. Oh and I did manage to fit in a pedicure. shhhh, don't tell hubby. Now to plan my day off this week.
1 comment:
I'm so glad school went well and yay for the pedicure!
Post a Comment