Wow. So much history. The area is beautiful. x
Gorgeous :) Very very different to the gum trees and empty blue sky I can see out my window! Sigh makes me want to go back to England!
So great pictures, really beautifulxoxo
Wow. Those second and fourth photos are so beautiful, stuff of my dreams. They can be my 'happy place'. :)
I adore the old houses and cottage, so different from Brisbane, that's for certain.
Isn't it amazing the picture you have in your head is never like the ones in real life. It looks like such a nice little area, so beautiful, so much history. I will defiantly have to put Dorset on my wish list.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow. So much history. The area is beautiful. x
Gorgeous :) Very very different to the gum trees and empty blue sky I can see out my window!
Sigh makes me want to go back to England!
So great pictures, really beautiful
xoxo
Wow. Those second and fourth photos are so beautiful, stuff of my dreams.
They can be my 'happy place'.
:)
I adore the old houses and cottage, so different from Brisbane, that's for certain.
Isn't it amazing the picture you have in your head is never like the ones in real life. It looks like such a nice little area, so beautiful, so much history. I will defiantly have to put Dorset on my wish list.
Post a Comment