- We both resigned from our jobs. I have 4 working days left over 4 weeks. Alastair has 4 weeks left.
- Two people are viewing our property today. Cross fingers that one of them wants it or better still both of them and we get top price for it. We need all the money we can get.
- Decided what furniture we are taking, what we are throwing, what we are selling and what we will keep at hubby's parents place.
- Had quotes for moving our belongings to Australia and they should be finalised next week and booked in.
- Flights will be booked next week.
- Hubby started applying for jobs this week. They are all over the place. I had a good vibe about one of them when I read the job and where it was at. It would tick a lot of boxes so I am hoping it is going to be the one. This said job wants to speak to him so hubby has to call back tomorrow night. Please cross your fingers, toes, arms, eyes for us. Oh, it would be so good to fall into a job straight away, that would give a big boost to him as he is really worried about being out of work for a long time.
Saturday, 10 January 2009
Moving Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
THANK YOU SO MUCH my dear for your Bday wishies, you're sweet.
And some good developments have happened.
Good luck for your Hubby's job
xoxo
Oooh yay. It's all coming together. I am so excited.
All fingers crossed. x
Everything crossed for you!
Sounds like it's all happening now! I'll keep everything crossed for you!
Oh it IS all coming together - what an exhausting but exciting time! Keep updating and good luck with the job!!
Fingers crossed for the job prospects Simone!!
Post a Comment