How exciting! The countdown is ON!!
How exciting! I have a tinge of jealousy :)
ooh wow! The 16th is my bday so its a very good day to start your new life ;)Happy packing/organising!xoxo
Oh my dear, I wish you all the best!!!!!!!!Hope everything will go as you hope and want and we'll be here so tell us when you could if things are ok.Take care, happy life and smile :)xoxo
Yahoo!!! That is exciting. You must be over the moon to actually have a date now. Get yourself a ticker. ;)
Wow, that is so soon - less than a month! So exciting!
You'll be here in no time!!HOW EXCITING!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
How exciting! The countdown is ON!!
How exciting! I have a tinge of jealousy :)
ooh wow! The 16th is my bday so its a very good day to start your new life ;)
Happy packing/organising!
xoxo
Oh my dear, I wish you all the best!!!!!!!!
Hope everything will go as you hope and want and we'll be here so tell us when you could if things are ok.
Take care, happy life and smile :)
xoxo
Yahoo!!! That is exciting. You must be over the moon to actually have a date now. Get yourself a ticker. ;)
Wow, that is so soon - less than a month! So exciting!
You'll be here in no time!!
HOW EXCITING!!!
Post a Comment