Tuesday, 27 January 2009

Before and After

Before: OK bare in mind this was washed and blow dried, it doesn't normally look like this.


After. Not quite what I had in mind. I look forward to getting back to my hair dresser in Port Macquarie, he is great and I always walk out happy with the result. This time, I was deflated and it cost me £40. My Port Macquarie hair dresser is $30



8 comments:

mummabee said...

It looks great - very fresh and young looking!

Kirrily said...

I like it too Simone!

Vera said...

Gorgeous, very fresh looking!!

Amy said...

I think it is really light and fun looking :)

The shorter style makes your lovely eyes "pop"

xoxo

Katy said...

I love it!!!

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

I like them both!

You'll love having shorter hair when you arrive in a few weeks. It's so hot and short hair makes you feel... cooler! :)

Danielle said...

I really like it too, have you tried it straight yet? I think it will be the perfect length :)

Anonymous said...

I love the waves, your hair looks natural and very healthy!