My alarm clock goes off anywhere usually between 6am and 7am

Then into bed with Mummy where books are read and milk is drunk until Daddy goes to work

Toast and Vegemite for Breakfast for both of us (and a cuppa for Mummy)

A sunshiney day so the washing is out on the line

A playdate hosted by Oliver and Mummy where the boys play

And the Mummies do this

Then Mummy does a bit of this and the internet

and prepares dinner while,

Oliver does this

Then Mummy drives

HRH to the farm

where he sees some cows

and his friend Ethan (and surprisngly keeps his hat on)

Then at 7.30pm, it is feet up for Mummy Goff

PS The trip to the farm was cut short when Oliver fell in a puddle.
7 comments:
Love it! You look gorgeous in the car shot.
I've been meaning to do a similar post for awhile now, you've motivated me!
great post! Love to see what you get up to during the day - thanks for sharing :)
Lovely!
You look beautiful with your hat on. x
In need of a good eyebrow wax desperately. Oh and the hat is a way to try to get Oliver to keep his hat on.
What a cool idea:) How sweet you get to spend your days with your gorgeous baby boy... Thanks for sharing! I wanted to eat the Vegemite and Toast LOL And I'm gonna go make a cuppa now hehe... Your baby is adorable! He's too cute!!
Why the hell do you set your alarm!!!! I hope it's just for Al and not for you!
LOL. No I mean Oliver is my alarm clock!!
Post a Comment