Friday, 3 October 2008

My Little Show Pony

Everytime I get the camera out, Oliver automatically starts posing and smiling. Even at swimming lessons yesterday someone was there with a video camera and Oliver kept waving at it thinking they were filming him. What a little show pony! I think he takes after his father. So, when we got home I got the camera out so he could show off.

And here he is showing me where his tongue is. He is starting to understand so much and talking so much more these days. His favourite new words at the moment is 'hot', everything is hot, his toast, his drink and even his yoghurt. It just sort of happened over night. I wish I could just get a decent nights sleep from him. Almost every night he comes to bed with me and kicks Daddy out. It is really driving me nuts and am craving a full nights sleep which I haven't had for a long time. He used to be such a good sleeper and the older he gets, the worse he gets.

Oliver and I are on our own this weekend. Alastair is going back to his parents as his brother is in town visiting from the USA again. It could be the last time they see each other before we move back home. I am staying put with Oliver as I have work to do and I can't be bothered packing for just a weekend because we still have to take everything but the kitchen sink and I have only just finished unpacking and getting everything cleaned from Spain.

3 comments:

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

Simone, he is such a cutie!

Where is that snow white hair from?

Amanda said...

He is so gorgeous Simone, what a cutie pie. Sorry you're not getting much sleep at the moment. I hope it improves.

Simone said...

telle, apparently daddy was as little blondie as well - exactly like oliver.