Then: It was nearly November 2006 and I was almost through my first trimester of pregnancy and then able to tell everyone. Alastair and I didn't tell anyone until we had the 12 week scan.
Now: It is nearly November 2008 and we have a 17 month old son who is the light of our lives. So many people said to enjoy it as time goes so quickly and it is so so true.
Then: We were living up the road in a 2 bedroom flat. It was on the market though. There are some pictures below.
Now: We are living in our house and have just about finished doing it up and hopefully it will be on the market soon too.
Then: My sister had just been over to visit, we went to Croatia with her which was lovely.
Now: There are no plans for anymore family to come over to visit which is sad.
Then: We had no immediate plans to move back to Australia.
Now: We have plans to move back to Australia within the first few months of 2009 and I can't wait for that day.
Then: I was having full nights sleeps and was even getting sleep ins and afternoon naps on the weekends.
Now: I hardly ever get a sleep in and never have an afternoon nap and the full nights sleep are pretty rare lately.
Then: I was drinking non alcoholic wine when hubby had a beer.
Now: I am able to drink alcoholic wine when hubby has a beer.
Then: I was working full time and it was really busy leading up to year end and a new system so it meant a lot of mistakes for me to fix.
Now: I am working part time, probably 10-15 hours a week. It is hectic when I am trying to do the work with Oliver around.
Then: I wasn't getting excited for Christmas
Now: I am getting excited for Christmas because it means we will be closer to moving and Oliver although not completely understanding of it, he will be more into it.
Then: I couldn't imagine myself as a mother and it worried me if I would be able to cope.
Now: I want to have another baby and then I can worry about being a mother of 2.
1 comment:
That was fun!
I'd almost kill for the quality sleep I had pre-bubba. Imagine not waking all night? Wow.
Post a Comment