I need to be positive today.
I am alive, I have a wonderful husband, a beautiful little son who makes my heart melt. I am at work today, he is at nursery. He wimpered when we dropped him off which is a huge step from how he reacted last week so we are making good steps. Just as he gets settled in, we will be moving 12,000 miles and he will have to readjust to another nursery.
The little monkey is 17 months old tomorrow, where has the time gone. Being a mother gets more and more exciting and fun. In the last few weeks, he has started to talk and talk and talk but some of the words don't come out quite right but hey, it is fun listening to him babble on. Yesterday after swimming lessons, I was dressing him and he was sprouting out 'fock, fock, fock, fock, fock' and all the mothers were giving me a little stare. I knew what he was saying it was 'sock, sock, sock, sock'. Honest.
It is about now that we have to be careful with what we say as there is a parrot around at the most inappropriate times. So, the word 'shit' is now in his vocabulary. I blame the husband. He now wants to practice his talking whenever possible, especially at bed time! Other then fock, his other favourite words are - oops, milk, book, ball, dog, duck, woof, moo, phone, purse, sit, push, food, eat and bye. And how can I forget 'hot', everything is hot, including his yoghurt. Other words that don't get finished properly are - 'da' for daddy, 'ma' for mummy, 'tac' for tractor, 'tuc' for truck, and the infamous 'fock' which also mean fork.
2 comments:
Clever little fella! I love the age he is at now. It's so delicious and I love hearing all their new words. So cute!
Oooh cute, You have to video him saying fock and share. x
Post a Comment