Gosh, it has been a while since I blogged. I have been too hot and bothered to even consider anything and my poor old pregnant brain can't think for long. Ever since Christmas, hubby and I have been considering getting our almost nearly 3 year old into some sort of school. So, I spent a good 2-3 weeks searching high and low for the perfect school and that perfect school with availability. Talk about leaving it to the last minute but you know what? I think I have found that perfect place.
It is so good I think I could move in there myself. It has a big shady backyard and air conditioning inside. PERFECT. Not only that, it just looks so homely. Funny that. It was an old federation house that has been converted for 29 little munchkins to run around and create mayhem. It even has plantation shutters. PERFECT.
Tomorrow is D day. Gosh, I hope there will be no tears from either of us. At the moment we are both looking forward to some time apart. He is more then ready to get away from me. We have been talking about it all week so let's hope it goes alright. I will be back next week to let you know the outcome.
Now, I need to decide what I am going to do with my time off tomorrow. Pedicure. Hair. Relax. Swim. Chiro.
3 comments:
All of the above! Seriously, good luck with this new chapter and make the most of your newfound time :o)
I suggest you sleep !
Oh Simone where does that time go? I wish you all the best of luck, I am sure Oliver will have a fantastic time.
I suggest you treat yourself big time and have a sleep, some nice lunch and a pedi. Perfect!
Post a Comment