23 weeks and counting. This pregnancy is definitely harder then the last. I don't think I do much chasing of Oliver but I guess not getting any me time doesn't help to recharge the batteries.
I have pain in my groin and hip again. I feel like I will need a hip replacement anytime soon and the leg cramps..... OMG.... you know those really horrible leg cramps you get in your sleep? I am getting those. They are so not fun.
I guess I am 3 years older now so pregnancy is not agreeing with me as much as last time. I am just so god damn dog tired as well it is not funny. Sometimes I have to force Oliver to have a day sleep just so I can get 40 winks as well.
I had a check up this week and all was well. I have to return in 5 weeks for another check up and to have another diabetes test. Oh Joy Joy.
3 comments:
It is a LOT more tiring second time around isn't it.
Hope it goes quickly!
oh I hear you on the hip pain and the leg cramps!!! Pure torture.
I hope your feeling a little pepped up this week. WHen do we get a belly pic.
Post a Comment