Thursday, 12 November 2009

14 Weeks


Today I am 14 weeks pregnant. God the time has gone so slow. I kept it a secret until 12 weeks and that seemed like an eternity. I am feeling great, just really really tired. What's new? Luckily my parents have been down for the last 4 weeks so that has been a big help and we had a week's holiday when I was newly pregnant.
I have had a little big of morning sickness but nothing to write home about. I had none with Oliver but I could count on 4 fingers the number of times, I felt sick and usually it was self inflicted where I didn't eat breakfast straight away or had my vitamins before eating breakfast.
Names are already posing a problem for us. As usual. There is one name we both like and one name I love but hubby doesn't. God, I have to work on him to like it, I really do because the name we both have on our list is slowly but surely coming down my list. The thing is, this time I get final say of the name but both parties need to like the name. I think he is doing this on purpose, not liking any of my names so in actual fact, he is getting final say.
Girls names are not a problem, we have that sorted. So, maybe I better just have a girl! If there is any one out there good with coming up with boys names, please let me know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great tummy shot Simone. You are looking great.

Richard and I argued constantly over names. He is very traditional and wanted something that couldn't be shortened and then we had the whole grandparent middle names to contend with. Liam was the only name we could agree on and that was hard work. I think boys names are harder too, girls names are easy.

Glad to hear you are feeling ok. I remember the tiredness, I think you would feel it much more with a toddler to run around after.

Take care of yourself.

x

Unknown said...

You are looking fantastic Simone!!

I agree boys names are harder but we actually had more trouble agreeing on a girls name than a boy - and then we had a girl!

I'm going to vote pink just cause that makes the name situation easier for you x

Amy said...

Looking good!

Wow I am the opposite - I am 11 weeks and the time has gone so fast!

We are also stressing about names - only we have a boys name all sorted but nothing for a girl!

Glad you have only had a little bit of morning sickness
xoxo