Thursday, 19 November 2009

Week 15

I am still so tired. I don't remember being this tired with Oliver. God, I could sleep all day if I could and I feel so lazy. The heat is making things tougher as well. I am definitely not going to get used to this hot summer with a baby belly as I didn't have to worry about it last time.

Time is going so slowly. I am only 15 weeks, it feels like 15 years. I know I shouldn't be wishing the pregnancy along but I just wish my tummy would get big enough so it looks like I am pregnant and not just looking like I have put on some weight.

I bought my first few maternity items and I am determined to get my swimmers before the summer has finished. I am tossing up between a few pairs that are all in America and of course the postage is nearly as expensive as the swimmers but at least the exchange rate is looking good at the moment.

On other non baby news, I am determined to finish off my Christmas shopping this weekend and all online! Got to love the internet.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

I know it goes slowly. Those first four months feel like you've just eaten too much and then it finally pops out.

I got my Landsend swimmers the postage wasnn't too much - $28. They arrive within two weeks too. They have some nice maternity swimmers but the ones I got look yuck on me so I am sending them back today.

Just keep cool and swim a lot :)

Anonymous said...

Cool blog you got here. I'd like to read more about that theme.
By the way check the design I've made myself High class escorts