Thursday, 26 November 2009

16 Weeks

My god, the heat is exausting already. How will I cope through February, the hottest month of the year. Being pregnant and my first summer for 6 + years in Australia is going to make it a very tough time. But if that is all I can complain about then I am a happy woman.

Nothing major this week to report on the pregnancy only that it is the only slowest pregnancy in history, so I am going to talk about Christmas. I am gearing up for Christmas and I can't wait. My shopping is almost over. I have hubby to buy for and a few odds and bobs. My plan is to finish this weekend before December 1st comes on Tuesday. All I can say is, Oliver is going to be one lucky boy. I will post some pictures of the things he will be getting over the weekend. I just have to finish his santa stocking and I am trying to make them things that will get used and not thrown on the floor and forgotten about.

Decorations and the tree will be going up this weekend as well. How exciting. Christmas has never been this much fun. Having a 2.5 year old makes it like being a child again. I have ordered the Christmas cards, started organising the advent calendar for Oliver and written up my Christmas list.

It is definitely starting to feel a lot like Christmas (and pregnancy and summer).

No comments: