Another friend announced she is pregnant today.
That is 4 Mummies out of 6 pregnant.
The other 'non' pregnant friend is only 26 so she has age on her side and a wedding to organise.
I am 35.
I feel like my time is running out.
I have so much uncertainty when we will be able to start trying for a baby due to relocation, money, work scenarios.
I am jealous of all my mummy group friends having babies.
I am selfish to think this, I have Oliver. He is lovely.
PS I didn't even dream she was pregnant as I did with 2 of them so how could she be pregnant if I didn't dream it.
4 comments:
I don't think your selfish at all! It's good to want something so badly.
Don't feel down my dear, everything sorts itself out eventually. I hope things look up soon...G.xx
U dreamt ur friends were preggers? Wow!! I dreamt of cake last night LOL... Why can't u have a baby in UK? Why do you have to be in Oz ~ cos ur family are close by? That I can understand cos I feel the same being overseas... I'd rather my mother & sister around too... Hmmmm however if it's something u really want..! What does ur hubby think? How long until u envisage being back in Australia? All the best!
It's the pits isn't it, you're supposed to be ultra happy for them, and you do gush with congratulations, but at the same time you're looking daggers and dying a little bit inside.
Hugs
Oh I hope everything is sorted out soon with the visa and move etc. Its so frustrating wanting life to happen when you are stuck waiting for things to be put in place first.
Your time isn't running out, don't worry. xx
Post a Comment