This week and next week are so busy with appiointments. What bad timing to be pregnant, just before Christmas and you have so many other things to tend to.
Monday started with an appointment with the obs at the hospital. Firstly, I waited for a while but was also with the doctor for a long time. I felt so much better about birthing again after speaking to her. She gave me options so things won't go wrong like they did last time. I will be monitored closer towards the end which I am relieved about.
As Oliver was such a big baby, I will have to undertaken the diabetes test which I am doing this Friday. I have to follow a carbs diet for three days before hand and then fast the night before. Then, I have to sit in the waiting room of the hospital for 2 hours before I can have a blood test, leave and finally eat something. Thank god for sisters living near by as well who don't mind baby sitting and can get the time off work.
Next week I have to have my 19 week scan which I am looking forward to. It is going to be a struggle to get there at 9.30 in the morning though with a little one in tow though. My sister works for a medical company so she is organising for me to have a 4d scan after Christmas. That should be good but I hope it doesn't reveal the gender.
Christmas is definitely in the air. I love this time of the year. It makes it all the more exciting with a 2.5 year old.
3 comments:
I bet it's hard trying to juggle appointments and Christmas, but all worth it. :) xx
Oh I have my 19 week scan next week too (wed). Look forward to hearing about yours. x
Hope it all goes wonderfully :)
Its hard juggling the appointments with a toddler isn't it - I am finding the same trickiness....
Post a Comment