I am after something kind of sophistcated but still a little boys room. I am yet to find the one I truly love. On my search, I did find some gorgeous little girls bedding though. Oh to dream. I do kind of like some of these below but don't quite love the price tags. We can't win them all, can we? I am tossing up between alternating between doonas or getting bedspreads. What do you think and if you know where I can get either, please drop me a line.



Design Child
Or should I pop down to my local ikea, big w, target or k mart and buy one off the shelf, keep the money and buy myself one. Oh decisions decisions. Or should I do both?



3 comments:
Such a hard decision isn't it? I stressed for ages over it, and it has ended up going better than I expected. And you aren't a bad mummy. I had Josh in sleeping bags until he moved to his bed at nearly 2.5!!
I love the sheets you've chosen. I loved the Dwell ones too but couldn't justify the price to hubby so I bought some Sheridan ones on special at Myer. It has vintage-y car print on it. I went to the sales at K-Mart for a wool quilt and pillow plus protectors for each.
Make sure you tell us what you end up getting!
Seb moved into his big bed at 22 months and to this day he is still in sleeping bags. He kicks off blankets so it's the way I can ensure he is warm at night.
Bedtimes with Seb used to be a drama and then it became a breeze once we moved him into the big bed. Turned out he was hating the cot and we kept thinking he wasn't ready for the big bed.
Give the big bed a go, and if it doesn't work just put him back in the cot.
Go to IKEA, let Oliver choose his own doona cover, and tie it all in together with moving to a big bed. Bella was very excited to choose her own, and since it's so cheap you can buy a couple and alternate.
Post a Comment