As per project
26 Things. I started alot of the other projects on this website but never finished them. I also did a couple of the Day in the Life threads post which you may have seen on here before. Please know I am not the worlds most brilliant photographer but gee I have fun playing
1. Couple

2. Slope

3. Plate

4. Going Places

5. Scrambled

6. In the Distance

7. Underneath

8. Bright

9. 11 o'clock

10. Today

11. Everyday

12. Resemble

13. Childhood Memory

14. In the Water
.JPG)
15. Flower

16. Button

17. Heritage

18. Glow

19. Clock

20. Closed

21. Smile

22. Back

23. Plastic

24. Handle

25. In the Fridge

26. Looking back at Me
Have a good weekend everyone. I can't wait.
2 comments:
I love the "clock" picture and "childhood memory" is so...creepy. But in a cool sort of way. These are awesome shots!
Don't knock your photography skills. These are good interpretations of the task. Well done. I enjoyed looking at 'em and wish now that I'd participated myself.
Post a Comment