


Finally, we have a place to call ours again. Well Thursday we will. Furniture from England is arriving then and furniture from Australia that has been in storage for the last 6,5 years is arriving on Monday.
We had to compromise on location but instead we have a brand spanking new townhouse (that's right, noone has lived in it before, just 3 weeks old) with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets and a DISHWASHER. All mine! On the downside, it is one of 23 townhouses and a smaller garden then we had hoped but plenty of room for some outdoor entertaining and space for Oliver to play which is the most important thing.
I am one happy woman. We now have our Saturday's back and we don't have to look for a place anymore. Now, next on the list is a car.
What do you think of it?
13 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! Absolutely brilliant news, and the place looks fabulous. All the best with moving in! xo
YAY, how exciting. We live ina brand new town house {bedroom too} and it's fabulous, although were in Mackay so it's definitley not as flash as that. How exciting about finally getting all your stuff out of storage. it will be like Christmas.
Congratulations, looks fab! Wow, what treasures you are going to find in all those boxes after 6.5 years, even the ones that are 3 months old will hold surprises I'm sure.
Happy moving!! :D
I love it! How lucky are you to get a brand spanking place! Congrats and have heaps of fun rediscovering your stuff and finally having your own space.
I LOVE it. Well worth the wait. Your townhouse looks very similar to the ones that have been built next door to our block? Not sure...but if its the ones I am thinking of they are gorgeous...
Wow! so shiny and new :) All the best with settling in and unpacking!
xoxo
Oh my goodness! I want one.
I need more details though! Where? Where? Where?
Congratulations Simone!
I need more details too!
Is there another there for rent for me too? :)
Congratulations Simone!
The house looks great!
It much be such a relief to finally be able to start settling in properly!
YAY that is awesome news Simone and it looks wonderful!
Can't wait to see it once you have moved in and made it 'yours'
Yay - it looks so beautiful. The kitchen looks like the one we are putting in - so gorgeous.
See you on Sunday!
It looks fresh and liveable, how lovely to move into a place as beautifully designed as that.
Post a Comment