Tuesday, 28 April 2009

37 things before I am 37

It was my 36th birthday earlier this month. Here are 37 things I need to do before I am 37.
  1. Get pregnant
  2. Find a part time job
  3. Move into our own house
  4. Sell our property in the UK
  5. Save some money
  6. Celebrate Oliver's 2nd birthday
  7. Catch up with some old work colleagues that we have been trying to organise for some time
  8. Make Christmas presents this year for the adult family members
  9. Have a healthy baby
  10. Do some more home baking
  11. Think positively and stop worrying
  12. Buy a used car for me
  13. Get some new clothes
  14. Go to the movies once a month
  15. Exercise regularly
  16. Give myself a mini facial at home once a month
  17. Take more care of myself and appearance
  18. Spend more time with my friends
  19. Start a new interest
  20. Lose some weight
  21. Eat Healthier
  22. Learn to use photo shop
  23. Do a photography course
  24. Start playing tennis again
  25. Start Oliver back at swimming lessons
  26. Make a start on my business idea
  27. Have a small family holiday away somewhere just the 3 of us (or maybe 4)
  28. Take Oliver to a concert of some sort (Wiggles probably)
  29. Read more books
  30. Look after my feet better and give them regular pedicures
  31. Go overseas somewhere
  32. Go out for dinner to a flash restaurant
  33. Teach Oliver to sleep better
  34. Sell my wedding dress
  35. Learn to sew something
  36. Buy a slow cooker
  37. Convince hubby to move out of Sydney and have that plan in place.

3 comments:

Penelope said...

Don't sell your wedding dress!!! Keep it. I would never sell mine. Your daughter can wear it!

Katy said...

Totally achievable, though some conflict - lose weight and have a baby... ;)

Look forward to seeing your progress!

Herbalife Las Vegas said...

I love the goals. I love tennis. I love family get aways, very important.