Monday, 20 April 2009

Home Sweet Home

It's been a week since I was at my parents. The time always goes so quickly while I am there. My Mother and Father have built all their homes. This one was built when I finished school and living away for university. I love the comfy and homely furniture, the fresh home cooked food where everything is made from scratch, the hand picked flowers scattered everywhere, taking the opportunity to relax and taking in all the wonderful memories. It is a shame they have it on the market.

Here is a sneak peak into my parents home. Both myself and my sisters have very similar taste in dressing a home and all have some pieces of furniture the same or similar. Most of our furniture is restored none other then my Mum and Dad.








2 comments:

Danielle said...

I looked at the title and thought you were going to annouce you were moving into your own place.

Your parents place looks so homey. so comfortable. there must be allot of good memories within those walls.

stepforddreams said...

I spy a famililar wedding picture on their table!