
I think every man and his dog was there. It is a quaint little village, I do like living here and usually you run into someone you know, like today. You can see it was a miserable grey day though.

Do towns in Australia do this sort of thing?

Do towns in Australia do this sort of thing?

5 comments:
Seems the whole comunity had a great time :)
xoxo
Oh, lovely! I think Christmas parades are perfectly teamed with a dreamy white Christmas. This morning on TV though there was footage from a parade held in Adelaide. The crowds weren't that big but the floats were mighty impressive. I never knew Australia had one.
We have one in the City each year. We will probably take Lacey in next year and have a look. It's pretty big and they have a lot to look at.
Bondi doesn't have anything like that... although we do have drunk British backpackers roaming the streets being pretty entertaining... or atleast they think they are. xx
There's nothing like this around my way unfortunately. It looked like a fun day!
You won my blog giveaway! Email me your address so I can send it out to you! Thanks for entering and reading my blog :)
Post a Comment