I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas. We had a relatively relaxed and slow day thanks to some stomach bug racing through the household. Firstly me and now hubby on Boxing Day. I did manage to see Oliver open all his presents (he was one lucky boy) but I did spend nearly all the rest of the day in bed with a bucket beside me. I did have my husband and little boy with me though and that is all I could have asked for.

4 comments:
OMG Oliver looks soooooo cute!!!
What an adorable little boy!!!
Hope you're feeling better!
And wish you a nice holidays season
xoxo
Oh you poor love. What a way to spend christmas!
Oliver is such an adorable little thing!!!!
Hope you are feeling better and tell Al I hope he's being a good patient!
Oliver looks adorable. Did he get a haircut or is that just bed hair?
Sorry to hear about the tummy bug, what a bugger.xx
What a cutie!
That sucks that you were sick. I hope you are better now. x
Post a Comment