Thursday, 18 September 2008

Sun Sea and Sangria

On Saturday we are off on a week long family holiday to Spain. It is with my in laws so I am hoping for a nice relaxing time with not too many worries. I am sure a lot of sangria will be consumed and hopefully the sunshine will suck this cold out of me. I hate being sick on holidays but it always seems to happen lately. I also hope my little monkey doesn't catch it from me. He missed child care last week due to high temperatures and as I dropped him off this morning, he cried his little heart out. It broke my heart and didn't want to leave him but I had to put on a very brave face. I did call after I arrived at work and they said he was fine so hopefully the rest of the day goes smoothly. And then we have a nice extended family break next week where he will be smoothered by Mummy, Daddy and Grand Ma. Grand Dad is not quite excited about children so I won't have to fight with him for Oliver's attention.

I will be back with happy snaps later in the month.

xxx

3 comments:

Skye said...

Have a lovely holiday! Hopefully the sangria will do it's magic on you.

Penelope said...

So jealous!!! Can't wait to see the pics.

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

How was your trip?

I can't wait to see beautiful photos of you and the family. x