Tuesday, 3 June 2008
Should we or Shouldn't we?
We had been married about 7 months and we started discussing when we would consider a new addition to the family. No sooner had we decided this and I was pregnant. We were very lucky considering my clock was ticking as I was 33 so I didn't think time would be on my side for much longer. From day dot I had an inkling that we were having a boy but we never had this confirmed at any of our scans. I loved every minute of being pregnant, never had any morning sickness, no back pain, no weird cravings and loved seeing my belly grow. I didn't care how much weight I put on, I just wanted to do everything I could to make sure the baby was healthy. The only slight complication I had was at 36 weeks pregnant, I contracted chicken pox from Alastair and there was a slight concern that I may go into early labour and if I did, there was a chance the baby would be born with chicken pox and have to go into the neonatal ward to be treated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes yes yes. That is all.
Post a Comment