Tuesday, 3 June 2008

I Do

A friend of mine gave me a link to her blog. I sat down and read most of it all in an afternoon. On one of her entries for January 2006, she mentioned she went to a wedding and the bride looked devine. I think that was referring to me (unless she went to two weddings around the same time, but I certainly hope not). I did feel good that day, the best I had ever ever felt. My weight was the best it had ever been, my hair and nails done, I wore a beautiful (and expensive) wedding dress by Luci Di Bella and was marrying a gorgeous man. We married at Balmoral Beach in front of about 90 of our closest friends and family and to follow at The WatersEdge with some fun and partying and beautiful food. It was a wonderful time. Our first day as husband and wife, as the Goffs, our own little family of 2 but back to the UK we had to return as we were living in a little market down in Dorset on the South Coast of England and had been since January 2003........


Here are some of my favourite photos from the day.


















1 comment:

Penelope said...

Ha ha lucky I didn't write anything rude about you!!!!

You are still in my top 5 brides - of course I'm number 1 but you are a close number 2. You looked so gorgeous and the dress was amazing!