Oh my god! They look almost identical. Very cute xx
Oh my gosh I found these photos much harder to distinguish then I did when you put the two photos up when they were babies!My pick...although not 100% sure this time, Oli then Felix. Gosh they are so alike it is hard to tell!
Oh my gosh!! I honestly would just be guessing.I find that so cool - my two girls are chalk and cheese!
I would never have guessed they were different kids! Cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my god! They look almost identical. Very cute xx
Oh my gosh I found these photos much harder to distinguish then I did when you put the two photos up when they were babies!
My pick...although not 100% sure this time, Oli then Felix. Gosh they are so alike it is hard to tell!
Oh my gosh!! I honestly would just be guessing.
I find that so cool - my two girls are chalk and cheese!
I would never have guessed they were different kids! Cute!
Post a Comment