After months and months of trawling around the North of Sydney trying to find a suitable house to move to, we have finally found one.It is more then I can imagine. Yes, it doesn't look great from the outside but nothing a quick mow won't fix. This place is divine inside. Not only is it a house with a big backyard, it has 4 bedrooms. Yes, you heard right, 4 bedrooms! And it has 2 living areas. I can't believe it.
Oliver and I will be able to have a decent game of hide and seek in this house.
For those of you who remember, we moved 2 days before Oliver's due date. This time we will be moving 3 days after the baby's due date, so we were destined to get this place. I could feel it in my blood.
So, wish us luck.
3 comments:
how exciting. I cant wait to see what you do with it. all that space you wont know what to do with yourselves :P
what suburb is it in?
Congratulations - sounds like it was meant to be.
Congrats hun!
What suburb?
We are house hunting too. We own a block of land, but are not sure if we will build on it.
4 bedrooms will be perfect, think of all that growing space :)
xx
Post a Comment