He's so beautiful Simone. And so much like Oliver.Congratulations. I hope everything is going well. You've been a busy, busy bee. xx
Simone he is just so precious. Congratulations on two gorgeous boys. I hope he is settling into the family well. Now the australians are not so outnumbered!
Congratulations Simone! He's just beautiful. x
Adorable!
Simone he is just adorable. Congratulations on the arrival of little Felix.Krysxx
awwww so beautiful :)xoxo
I just stumbled across your blog, congratulations on your beautiful boy. The name Felix is tops!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
He's so beautiful Simone. And so much like Oliver.
Congratulations. I hope everything is going well. You've been a busy, busy bee. xx
Simone he is just so precious. Congratulations on two gorgeous boys. I hope he is settling into the family well. Now the australians are not so outnumbered!
Congratulations Simone! He's just beautiful. x
Adorable!
Simone he is just adorable. Congratulations on the arrival of little Felix.
Krys
xx
awwww so beautiful :)
xoxo
I just stumbled across your blog, congratulations on your beautiful boy. The name Felix is tops!
Post a Comment