A few people online and in real life have been asking me if I am bigger this pregnancy then last time. As we were in the UK, I didn't see anyone last time I was pregnant. However, I am not so sure. Hubby thinks I am bigger this time. I certainly feel like it. In fact, I feel like a beached whale. I found some photos from last pregnancy which only confirms that I am MUCH bigger this time then last time. Oh.My.God how can I grow so much bigger in the next few weeks?
I am measuring 2 weeks ahead at the moment. I am hoping this does not mean anything as we really don't need anymore birthdays in April. I am not ready either. There is so much still to do. I am definitely feeling slight tightness in the tummy, sciatica in my legs and the occasional pain so who knows when this baby will come.
Let's hope it is not before Sunday. It is hubby's birthday on Sunday and we are off out for a dinner to Aria Restuarant courtesy of hubby's bosses.


3 comments:
Definitely! I can notice a difference.
What does Oliver think about your belly? Man he just gets cuter! x
You look great!
Definately bigger 2nd time around which I've heard is the case for every 2nd, 3rd, 4th baby.
PS: Aria is fabulous, enjoy yourself.
xx
Yes, bigger definitely. You do look wonderful though in all your 37 week splendor! Not long to go now!
Post a Comment