Tuesday, 25 August 2009

Interview with Oliver





I've seen this doing the rounds on Facebook so thought I would post Oliver's answers here on my blog.

1. What is something mum always says to you?I just don't know.
2. What makes mum happy? kisses from olvie
3. What makes mum sad? something
4.What does your mum do to make you laugh? tickle you
5. What was your mum like as a child? When was Mummy a child?
6. How old is your mum? I's 2. Mummy's 2
7. How tall is your mum? 7 kilos.
8. What is her favourite thing to do? Play with your cupcakes
9. What does your mum do when you're not around? drives in the car to the shops
10. If your mum becomes famous, what will it be for? what's famous
11. What is your mum really good at? Painting
12. What is your mum not very good at? Pencils
13. What does your mum do for her job? Mummy does Nanny and Poppy's Job & Daddy's 14. What is your mum's favourite food? Apple. Quiche.
15. What makes you proud of your mum? Mummy
16. If your mum were a cartoon character, who would she be? I doesn't know
17. What do you and your mum do together? Play. um go to park and cook
18. How are you and your mum the same? how we look
19. How are you and your mum different? different to see
20. How do you know your mum loves you? because. umm, just pretend
21. Where is your mum's favourite place to go? to the park and to the shops

4 comments:

PinkPatentMaryJanes said...

Now THAT is cute!

Kylez..aka...Mrs.P! said...

That is too cute!!! I love the way little kids talk. I love his answer to no.9, so funny what kids think.

Anonymous said...

That's adorable! I love it x

i-mumma said...

Well done Oliver! I love this idea, I'm inspired do this with Indi : )