Being a one income family in the middle of a world wide recession, I decided to do my own home hair colour, amongst other things to try and save money. It cost me a total of $14.00 instead of paying over $80 at the hairdressers. OK, I missed out on a beautiful head massage and getting updates on the trashy gossip magazines but I would rather the extra money in my pocket. I think it looks OK, better then it was anyway and if anything, it looks a lot healthier and shinier.
6 comments:
I love the colour and cut. It looks fabulous. I was thinking of doing the same thing myself but with blonde hair my re-growth is shocking.
You're looking fab!
It looks great Simone. I also needed my hair done once we got here in the UK and it was going to be 90 quid - which is a horribble amount when I do the exchange .
- so my hair got the home dye treatment - with hubby's help as well
The things a budget make us do lol
What a pretty colour! It really brings out your lovely eyes.
Oh I was a home dye job for many years when I was a penniless PhD student! Some of the colours are fantastic!
Great colour, dear!!
xoxo
I think it looks great!!! Much better keeping that $66 in YOUR pocket!
I love that last photo, Simone. Pondering about your new colour? It looks gorgeous!
Post a Comment