Thursday, 16 December 2010

Laugher's Birthday Celebration


Oliver woke up on Monday morning and declared to me that it was his teddy bear, Laugher's birthday and we needed to have a picnic. Perfect. I said. We're off to the pool in a minute with your aunty. Let's have a pool party. We wait for his little brother to wake up from his nap, pack our bags and head to the pool. We arrive and Oliver shouts "Mummy, we forgot Laugher". Oops.

So, I tell him we will make him a birthday cake when we get home. He forgot. Thank god. But then asked for cake on Tuesday and Wednesday and finally by Thursday, I gave in and we made cupcakes for Laugher. We even had a candle and sang Happy Birthday.

I asked how old Laugher was and he said he was 2 so we need 2 candles. Oops. I only have 1 candle Oliver. That's OK, he said. Laugher was 2 last week, he is 1 this week.

Oh to be 3.5 years old again.

1 comment:

Mammamusing said...

Happy Birthday Laugher.

I like Oliver's approach to birthdays. According to Oliver I must be about 21 lol

x