Can you spot who is who? They have the same clothes on at a similar age but 3 years apart. Which one is Oliver and which one is Felix? Can you tell or do they not look anything alike?
Wow! They are SO much alike! I did the same thing with a comparison shot of my girls the other day - same clothes, 3 years apart. My girls look alike but they are still quite distinctly different. I have seen photos of your boys and I honestly can't tell who is who here!!
3 comments:
Wow! They are SO much alike! I did the same thing with a comparison shot of my girls the other day - same clothes, 3 years apart. My girls look alike but they are still quite distinctly different. I have seen photos of your boys and I honestly can't tell who is who here!!
So So alike!
I pick Oli top and Felix bottom. Am I right?
Wow they do look really similar.
I think it is Felix at the top and Oliver at the bottom.
Post a Comment