
It's my birthday tomorrow. I was in limbo land of what I wanted. I am too far gone in my pregnancy to want more maternity clothes. I don't want skinny clothes as it will probably take me 20 years to lose my baby fat. So what does a woman like me ask for just weeks before having a baby and having NO time on her hands?
A relaxing 2.5 hours being pampered. I am having a facial, a neck and back massage, pedicure, shampoo, cut and blow dry and I can not wait. It's all booked in so let's pray I have time to have it done before baby arrives.
I am feeling like I might be having an April baby. eekkkkkk.
4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIMMONE. Enjoy your relaxation time. Can we have another belly pic?
No sure if you've checked my blog lately but #3 is firmly in place and were currently 13 1/2 weeks..I must be mad!
Happy Birthday Simone! BTW - I can't wait to hear the name you've picked!
oh that sounds perfect!
I hear you about the clothes limbo to - its so cruel isn't it! Makes shopping just torture...
Happy Birthday lovely - exciting to think bub could arrive so soon!
xoxo
Post a Comment