Saturday, 30 August 2008

Oliver went to Nursery

So Oliver had his settling in times at nursery today (or should I say daycare). Got to get used to calling it daycare for our return home otherwise Oliver might be playing with plants all day. It wasn't a good time for him to go as it is coinciding with him getting his two molars so he is not really a happy chappy. He was a champion yesterday though and stayed there for 3 hours all on his own while I sat at home trying to keep occupied by doing some work. Lucky he had Reggie and dum dums in case it was needed. So Thursday is D day where he will be there all day. EEEKKK.

3 comments:

Skye said...

I bet he'll love it on Thursday (especially if Reggie and dum-dums are there).

Penelope said...

I hope he goes okay today! He will love it I bet.

ginchyworld said...

What a champ. I'm sure he'll have a brilliant time at nursery. And I'll be thinking of you!

People back home cracked up every time we said things like nursery, but they thought the fact that we say pudding instead of dessert was hilarious